Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] Color picker doesn't work when selected from the inspector
Color picker doesn't work when selected from the inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select the directional light from the hierarchy.
3. Click Color Picker
4. Move it around the screen
5. Notice that when Color picker selected colors doesn't change.
Color picker doesn't select the color instead it opens the color editor
Color picker selects the color of its current position pixel.
2019.1.0a12 (5aef5b61e109), 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a10
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0f1 (f023c421e164)
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open