Search Issue Tracker
Editor changes its theme in some parts of the UI when Unity Hub is updated
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project, have your theme set to Personal
2. Open and update the Unity Hub to the latest version while the Editor is still open
3. Move the mouse around the Editor, and see that theme switches to Professional in some parts
Reproducible with: 2.0.1 Hub to 2.1.0 (couldn't try with other versions, but most likely reproducible too) using 2019.2.0f1 Unity version
Actual: updating Unity Hub changes the theme in some parts of the Editor.
Expected: updating Unity Hub shouldn't influence the theme of Unity Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project