Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor] 'Building' and 'Downloading' text is clipping when an asset is downloaded from project tab
Download progress Text from is clipping while downloading an asset through the project tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Select any search filter in the Project window
3. Select 'Search by Type' button from the project tab
4. Select any type from the drop-down list
5. Change search area to "In Assets"
6. Select any first Asset displayed
7. Select "Import package" from the Inspector window
'Building' and 'Downloading' text is clipping
All texts are visible clearly.
Refer attached video and Screenshot.
Works fine with:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers