Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Editor] 'Building' and 'Downloading' text is clipping when an asset is downloaded from project tab
Download progress Text from is clipping while downloading an asset through the project tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Select any search filter in the Project window
3. Select 'Search by Type' button from the project tab
4. Select any type from the drop-down list
5. Change search area to "In Assets"
6. Select any first Asset displayed
7. Select "Import package" from the Inspector window
'Building' and 'Downloading' text is clipping
All texts are visible clearly.
Refer attached video and Screenshot.
Works fine with:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send