Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor Build Settings 'Build' button is activated before Switch Platform process is finished
Steps to reproduce: (repro.mp4)
1. Make sure that the Editor has additional build support installed (e.g. Android/iOS)
2. Open any project
3. Open Build Settings
4. Select the installed platform support
5. Press the "Switch Platform" button multiple times
6. Notice that the 'Build' button activates, even though, the button label still states "Switch Platform" and the platform switching progress is not finished
Expected result: Build button should work only after the platform switching progress is completed and the button label is changed from "Switch Platform" to "Build"
Actual result: Build button is activated before the label is changed from "Switch Platform" to "Build" and before the platform switching process is finished
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.0a8
- the bug was introduced when the "Switch Platform" button was merged with the "Build" button
- reproducible on Windows, MacOS, Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked