Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor becomes slow when inspecting a Scriptable Object with hundreds of serialized fields
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "Assets/VerticalSliceDialogueDatabase.asset"
3. Select "Quests/Items" in the "Dialogue" window
Expected results: The impact on editor performance is low
Actual results: The Editor becomes slow and laggy when inspecting a Scriptable Object with 20+ serialized fields
Reproducible with: 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.32f1 (Errors downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform