Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Corrupted App Codesign: Editor always requests firewall access
1. Enable firewall (System preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Firewall)
2. Launch Unity
Notice that warning dialog comes up. Click allow.
3. Restart Unity
Notice that same warning dialog comes up again, even though firewall has been granted with rights earlier.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3
Not reproduced with 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button