Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Corrupted App Codesign: Editor always requests firewall access
1. Enable firewall (System preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Firewall)
2. Launch Unity
Notice that warning dialog comes up. Click allow.
3. Restart Unity
Notice that same warning dialog comes up again, even though firewall has been granted with rights earlier.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3
Not reproduced with 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets