Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Corrupted App Codesign: Editor always requests firewall access
1. Enable firewall (System preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Firewall)
2. Launch Unity
Notice that warning dialog comes up. Click allow.
3. Restart Unity
Notice that same warning dialog comes up again, even though firewall has been granted with rights earlier.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3
Not reproduced with 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)