Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Corrupted App Codesign: Editor always requests firewall access
1. Enable firewall (System preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Firewall)
2. Launch Unity
Notice that warning dialog comes up. Click allow.
3. Restart Unity
Notice that same warning dialog comes up again, even though firewall has been granted with rights earlier.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3
Not reproduced with 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open