Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Corrupted App Codesign: Editor always requests firewall access
1. Enable firewall (System preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Firewall)
2. Launch Unity
Notice that warning dialog comes up. Click allow.
3. Restart Unity
Notice that same warning dialog comes up again, even though firewall has been granted with rights earlier.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3
Not reproduced with 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time