Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Windows][Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing
[Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Change the scale factor of the screen to 125% or more from Window's display settings.
2. Create a new project in Unity.
3. Undock the Scene window.
4. Expand/shrink the window multiples times.
Actual Result :
A Black color line appears on the bottom of the scene window while resizing.
All sides of the window has the light blue border, no black line is visible.
Working fine On:
2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing