Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Windows][Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing
[Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Change the scale factor of the screen to 125% or more from Window's display settings.
2. Create a new project in Unity.
3. Undock the Scene window.
4. Expand/shrink the window multiples times.
Actual Result :
A Black color line appears on the bottom of the scene window while resizing.
All sides of the window has the light blue border, no black line is visible.
Working fine On:
2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator