Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Windows][Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing
[Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Change the scale factor of the screen to 125% or more from Window's display settings.
2. Create a new project in Unity.
3. Undock the Scene window.
4. Expand/shrink the window multiples times.
Actual Result :
A Black color line appears on the bottom of the scene window while resizing.
All sides of the window has the light blue border, no black line is visible.
Working fine On:
2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"