Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Windows][Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing
[Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Change the scale factor of the screen to 125% or more from Window's display settings.
2. Create a new project in Unity.
3. Undock the Scene window.
4. Expand/shrink the window multiples times.
Actual Result :
A Black color line appears on the bottom of the scene window while resizing.
All sides of the window has the light blue border, no black line is visible.
Working fine On:
2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts