Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Windows][Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing
[Editor] A Black color line appears on the bottom of scene view window while resizing.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Change the scale factor of the screen to 125% or more from Window's display settings.
2. Create a new project in Unity.
3. Undock the Scene window.
4. Expand/shrink the window multiples times.
Actual Result :
A Black color line appears on the bottom of the scene window while resizing.
All sides of the window has the light blue border, no black line is visible.
Working fine On:
2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces