Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Editor, A$] Unity crashes when closing it with detached Asset Store window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Unity Editor;
2. Create new project and scene;
3. Open Asset Store window (Window -> Asset Store);
4. Detach Asset Store window or move it on another display;
5. Close Unity Editor.
Unity crashes (see attached gif video). In the stacktrace you can see that the following call crashes:
#0 0x0000010240c2f3 in WebView_CUSTOM_DestroyWebView(MonoObject*)
Regression introduced in Unity 5.3.0b3.
Also reproduces on Windows 8.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)