Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Editor, A$] Unity crashes when closing it with detached Asset Store window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Unity Editor;
2. Create new project and scene;
3. Open Asset Store window (Window -> Asset Store);
4. Detach Asset Store window or move it on another display;
5. Close Unity Editor.
Unity crashes (see attached gif video). In the stacktrace you can see that the following call crashes:
#0 0x0000010240c2f3 in WebView_CUSTOM_DestroyWebView(MonoObject*)
Regression introduced in Unity 5.3.0b3.
Also reproduces on Windows 8.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework