Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Editor, A$] Unity crashes when closing it with detached Asset Store window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Unity Editor;
2. Create new project and scene;
3. Open Asset Store window (Window -> Asset Store);
4. Detach Asset Store window or move it on another display;
5. Close Unity Editor.
Unity crashes (see attached gif video). In the stacktrace you can see that the following call crashes:
#0 0x0000010240c2f3 in WebView_CUSTOM_DestroyWebView(MonoObject*)
Regression introduced in Unity 5.3.0b3.
Also reproduces on Windows 8.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected