Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Editor, A$] Unity crashes when closing it with detached Asset Store window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Unity Editor;
2. Create new project and scene;
3. Open Asset Store window (Window -> Asset Store);
4. Detach Asset Store window or move it on another display;
5. Close Unity Editor.
Unity crashes (see attached gif video). In the stacktrace you can see that the following call crashes:
#0 0x0000010240c2f3 in WebView_CUSTOM_DestroyWebView(MonoObject*)
Regression introduced in Unity 5.3.0b3.
Also reproduces on Windows 8.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted