Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Editor, A$] Unity crashes when closing it with detached Asset Store window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Unity Editor;
2. Create new project and scene;
3. Open Asset Store window (Window -> Asset Store);
4. Detach Asset Store window or move it on another display;
5. Close Unity Editor.
Unity crashes (see attached gif video). In the stacktrace you can see that the following call crashes:
#0 0x0000010240c2f3 in WebView_CUSTOM_DestroyWebView(MonoObject*)
Regression introduced in Unity 5.3.0b3.
Also reproduces on Windows 8.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode