Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Edit keyframe in curve editor breaks alignment for labels
1. Open Project
2. Open the window in the menu "BUGS/Curve Editor Bugs"
3. Notice label under curve is aligned left
4. Edit the curve and modify any keyframe by right click>Edit Key...
5. Notice the change of alignment of the label
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p4, 5.4.f1, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Could not reproduce on Unity 5.3.4f1 - crashed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played