Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Edit keyframe in curve editor breaks alignment for labels
1. Open Project
2. Open the window in the menu "BUGS/Curve Editor Bugs"
3. Notice label under curve is aligned left
4. Edit the curve and modify any keyframe by right click>Edit Key...
5. Notice the change of alignment of the label
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p4, 5.4.f1, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Could not reproduce on Unity 5.3.4f1 - crashed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website