Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Edit keyframe in curve editor breaks alignment for labels
1. Open Project
2. Open the window in the menu "BUGS/Curve Editor Bugs"
3. Notice label under curve is aligned left
4. Edit the curve and modify any keyframe by right click>Edit Key...
5. Notice the change of alignment of the label
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p4, 5.4.f1, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Could not reproduce on Unity 5.3.4f1 - crashed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)