Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Edit keyframe in curve editor breaks alignment for labels
1. Open Project
2. Open the window in the menu "BUGS/Curve Editor Bugs"
3. Notice label under curve is aligned left
4. Edit the curve and modify any keyframe by right click>Edit Key...
5. Notice the change of alignment of the label
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p4, 5.4.f1, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Could not reproduce on Unity 5.3.4f1 - crashed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy