Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Edit keyframe in curve editor breaks alignment for labels
1. Open Project
2. Open the window in the menu "BUGS/Curve Editor Bugs"
3. Notice label under curve is aligned left
4. Edit the curve and modify any keyframe by right click>Edit Key...
5. Notice the change of alignment of the label
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p4, 5.4.f1, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Could not reproduce on Unity 5.3.4f1 - crashed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh