Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Edit Collider button missing in Box Collider when working with multiple Inspectors
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Select GameObject "Cube" from the Hierarchy
4. Check the Box Collider Component for the "Edit Collider" button
5. Open a second Inspector
6. Check the Box Collider Component for the "Edit Collider" button
Expected result: "Edit Collider" button is available in both Inspectors
Actual result: "Edit Collider" button is available in only one Inspector
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a12, 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again