Search Issue Tracker
Edges glitch where shadows are cast when anti-aliasing is being used
1. Download and open attached project;
2. Press play;
3. Notice how shadow glitches where antialiased edges and cast shadows overlap
Expected result: There should be no glitch on the edge where the shadow is cast when anti-aliasing is used.
Actual result: Shadow glitches where antialiased edges and cast shadows overlap when anti-aliasing is activated.
Reproduced in: 5.6.5p1 2017.1.3p1; 2017.2.1p4; 2018.1.0b7
Note: Image attached.
Also, when MSAA is not checked the glitches disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs