Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
DynamicGI.indirectScale can be set outside of 0-5 cap, and it affects baking
If you are setting an Indirect Intensity through General GI, you can set it from 0 to 5. However, with DynamicGI.indirectScale, you can set this to negatives or above 5 values. The big values do nothing but the negative values actually influence the lightmap when baked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform