Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
DynamicGI.indirectScale can be set outside of 0-5 cap, and it affects baking
If you are setting an Indirect Intensity through General GI, you can set it from 0 to 5. However, with DynamicGI.indirectScale, you can set this to negatives or above 5 values. The big values do nothing but the negative values actually influence the lightmap when baked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error