Search Issue Tracker
Dynamic batching on an empty submesh causes a crash
Dynamic batching causes a crash when the following conditions are met:
- Using the IL2CPP scripting backend.
- Running on a 64-bit iOS device.
- The Architecture is set to “ARM64” or “Universal”.
- There is a Mesh object which has more than two submeshes.
- One of these submeshes is empty (zero length index list).
- Dynamic batching is enabled.
This issue is reproducible with Unity 4.6.7p1, 5.1.1p3 and 5.2.0b1.
Note that it’s not reproducible on ARMv7 devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted