Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[DXR] Integer values set using RayTracingShader.SetInt are displayed as Floats in Frame Debugger
Integer values set using RayTracingShader.SetInt are displayed as Floats in Frame Debugger.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac