Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
DXR Crash when disabling all code generated meshes in acceleration structure
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1228755"
2. Open & Run SampleScene
3. Select both New Game Object objects and disable them or just their mesh renderers
Expected result: The selected gameObjects are disabled and the Editor continues to function normally
Actual results: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.0a10(missing script references)
- SetRayTracingShaderPass, SetRayTracingAccelerationStructure, SetRayTracingTextureParam, DispatchRays became available in 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits