Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[DXR] Buggy interpolated vertex attributes on some triangles when using ray tracing effects.
When using ray tracing effects, some meshes can have one triangle that interpolates wrong vertex attributes. This happens with 16-bit index buffers and meshes that have odd number of triangles. The same mesh is rendered correctly when not using ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader