Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[DXR] Buggy interpolated vertex attributes on some triangles when using ray tracing effects.
When using ray tracing effects, some meshes can have one triangle that interpolates wrong vertex attributes. This happens with 16-bit index buffers and meshes that have odd number of triangles. The same mesh is rendered correctly when not using ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash
- Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view