Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[DXR] Buggy interpolated vertex attributes on some triangles when using ray tracing effects.
When using ray tracing effects, some meshes can have one triangle that interpolates wrong vertex attributes. This happens with 16-bit index buffers and meshes that have odd number of triangles. The same mesh is rendered correctly when not using ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment