Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[DXR] Buggy interpolated vertex attributes on some triangles when using ray tracing effects.
When using ray tracing effects, some meshes can have one triangle that interpolates wrong vertex attributes. This happens with 16-bit index buffers and meshes that have odd number of triangles. The same mesh is rendered correctly when not using ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
- Block is not removed from context when converting it to Subgraph