Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[DXR] Buggy interpolated vertex attributes on some triangles when using ray tracing effects.
When using ray tracing effects, some meshes can have one triangle that interpolates wrong vertex attributes. This happens with 16-bit index buffers and meshes that have odd number of triangles. The same mesh is rendered correctly when not using ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated