Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[DX12]Screen.SetResolution causes "Couldn’t switch to requested monitor resolution" error
1. Open attached project "Resolution.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Observe build
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Switching to resolution 2560x1440 failed Screen: DX12 could not switch resolution (2560x1440 fs=1 hz=0)" error
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (compilation errors)
Note: only reproduces in non-development build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode