Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[DX12]Screen.SetResolution causes "Couldn’t switch to requested monitor resolution" error
1. Open attached project "Resolution.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Observe build
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Switching to resolution 2560x1440 failed Screen: DX12 could not switch resolution (2560x1440 fs=1 hz=0)" error
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (compilation errors)
Note: only reproduces in non-development build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets