Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[DX12]Screen.SetResolution causes "Couldn’t switch to requested monitor resolution" error
1. Open attached project "Resolution.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Observe build
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Switching to resolution 2560x1440 failed Screen: DX12 could not switch resolution (2560x1440 fs=1 hz=0)" error
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (compilation errors)
Note: only reproduces in non-development build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak