Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[DX12]Screen.SetResolution causes "Couldn’t switch to requested monitor resolution" error
1. Open attached project "Resolution.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Observe build
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Switching to resolution 2560x1440 failed Screen: DX12 could not switch resolution (2560x1440 fs=1 hz=0)" error
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b2, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (compilation errors)
Note: only reproduces in non-development build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody