Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[DX12] Requesting sRGB RenderTexture in Linear editor is wrong
Linear Editor only.
1.download attached project
2. Make sure you are using Linear color space (PlayerSettings)
2. open repro scene
3. hit play
See attached image.
Reproducible: 2019.1.13f1, 2020.1.0a6
Reproducible: Win DX12
Not-reproducible: Win DX11 / GLCore / Vulkan, Mac Metal / GLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated