Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[DX12] Requesting sRGB RenderTexture in Linear editor is wrong
Linear Editor only.
1.download attached project
2. Make sure you are using Linear color space (PlayerSettings)
2. open repro scene
3. hit play
See attached image.
Reproducible: 2019.1.13f1, 2020.1.0a6
Reproducible: Win DX12
Not-reproducible: Win DX11 / GLCore / Vulkan, Mac Metal / GLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first