Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[DX12] Requesting sRGB RenderTexture in Linear editor is wrong
Linear Editor only.
1.download attached project
2. Make sure you are using Linear color space (PlayerSettings)
2. open repro scene
3. hit play
See attached image.
Reproducible: 2019.1.13f1, 2020.1.0a6
Reproducible: Win DX12
Not-reproducible: Win DX11 / GLCore / Vulkan, Mac Metal / GLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR