Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[DX12] Requesting sRGB RenderTexture in Linear editor is wrong
Linear Editor only.
1.download attached project
2. Make sure you are using Linear color space (PlayerSettings)
2. open repro scene
3. hit play
See attached image.
Reproducible: 2019.1.13f1, 2020.1.0a6
Reproducible: Win DX12
Not-reproducible: Win DX11 / GLCore / Vulkan, Mac Metal / GLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version