Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[DX12] Requesting sRGB RenderTexture in Linear editor is wrong
Linear Editor only.
1.download attached project
2. Make sure you are using Linear color space (PlayerSettings)
2. open repro scene
3. hit play
See attached image.
Reproducible: 2019.1.13f1, 2020.1.0a6
Reproducible: Win DX12
Not-reproducible: Win DX11 / GLCore / Vulkan, Mac Metal / GLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build