Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[DX12] On built project Unity startup's splash screen is missing
1) Open attached project
2) Go to Player settings (Edit > Project Settings > Player)
3) Open "Other Settings"
4) Turn off "Auto Graphics API for Windows", add "Direct3D12 (Experimental)" and remove all other APIs
5) Open "scene" scene and build it
6) Launch project
Unity's splash image should be shown at the beginning.
Instead of splash image, Unity shows black screen.
It doesn't matter which splash screen style is selected in Players settings (under "Splash Image" tab).
It reproduces regardless if its in window mode or fullscreen.
Regression happened in 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform