Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[DX12] On built project Unity startup's splash screen is missing
1) Open attached project
2) Go to Player settings (Edit > Project Settings > Player)
3) Open "Other Settings"
4) Turn off "Auto Graphics API for Windows", add "Direct3D12 (Experimental)" and remove all other APIs
5) Open "scene" scene and build it
6) Launch project
Unity's splash image should be shown at the beginning.
Instead of splash image, Unity shows black screen.
It doesn't matter which splash screen style is selected in Players settings (under "Splash Image" tab).
It reproduces regardless if its in window mode or fullscreen.
Regression happened in 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model