Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Vulkan] Dynamic mesh corruption with Native graphics jobs - flickering and disapearing meshes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build for Windows Standalone
3. Observe the flickering or disappeared cubes
Expected result: meshes should not flicker or disappear
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2017.2.3p1
Note: Only happens on DX12 (reported here: Case 1115065 ) or Vulkan with graphics jobs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete