Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Vulkan] Dynamic mesh corruption with Native graphics jobs - flickering and disapearing meshes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build for Windows Standalone
3. Observe the flickering or disappeared cubes
Expected result: meshes should not flicker or disappear
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2017.2.3p1
Note: Only happens on DX12 (reported here: Case 1115065 ) or Vulkan with graphics jobs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3