Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Vulkan] Dynamic mesh corruption with Native graphics jobs - flickering and disapearing meshes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build for Windows Standalone
3. Observe the flickering or disappeared cubes
Expected result: meshes should not flicker or disappear
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2017.2.3p1
Note: Only happens on DX12 (reported here: Case 1115065 ) or Vulkan with graphics jobs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"