Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[DX12][Standalone] crashes on fullscreen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Windows
3. Play the game in full screen mode
4. Notice game crashing
Note: if you remove DX12 from Graphics API in player settings, the game doesn't crash. Windowed mode doesn't crash the game.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform