Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[DX12] 3D Texture causing player crash
1. Open repro project, there is a cube using 3D texture
2. Build DX12 windows player and play Or use the "3dtexture.exe_dx12" in "Build" folder inside repro project
Reproducible in: 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p1, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab