Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[DX11] Application.CaptureScreenshot creates black/corrupted screenshot when Rendering: Color Space is set to linear with DX11
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "test5.zip"
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
3. Go to Settngs for PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
4. Make sure that "Color Space*" is set to linear and Graphics API for Windows is set to Direct3D11 in "Other Settings"
5. Build and run for Windows
6. Press "Space" to take screenshot
7. Screenshot is black
in user's case screenshot is corrupted and only partially black
screenshot is captured normally in play mode(in Unity Editor)
Reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b3 on Windows(DX11)
Not reproducible with DX9, OpenGLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file