Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[DX11] Application.CaptureScreenshot creates black/corrupted screenshot when Rendering: Color Space is set to linear with DX11
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "test5.zip"
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
3. Go to Settngs for PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
4. Make sure that "Color Space*" is set to linear and Graphics API for Windows is set to Direct3D11 in "Other Settings"
5. Build and run for Windows
6. Press "Space" to take screenshot
7. Screenshot is black
in user's case screenshot is corrupted and only partially black
screenshot is captured normally in play mode(in Unity Editor)
Reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b3 on Windows(DX11)
Not reproducible with DX9, OpenGLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open