Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[DX11] Application.CaptureScreenshot creates black/corrupted screenshot when Rendering: Color Space is set to linear with DX11
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "test5.zip"
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
3. Go to Settngs for PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
4. Make sure that "Color Space*" is set to linear and Graphics API for Windows is set to Direct3D11 in "Other Settings"
5. Build and run for Windows
6. Press "Space" to take screenshot
7. Screenshot is black
in user's case screenshot is corrupted and only partially black
screenshot is captured normally in play mode(in Unity Editor)
Reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b3 on Windows(DX11)
Not reproducible with DX9, OpenGLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()