Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[DX11] Application.CaptureScreenshot creates black/corrupted screenshot when Rendering: Color Space is set to linear with DX11
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "test5.zip"
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
3. Go to Settngs for PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
4. Make sure that "Color Space*" is set to linear and Graphics API for Windows is set to Direct3D11 in "Other Settings"
5. Build and run for Windows
6. Press "Space" to take screenshot
7. Screenshot is black
in user's case screenshot is corrupted and only partially black
screenshot is captured normally in play mode(in Unity Editor)
Reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b3 on Windows(DX11)
Not reproducible with DX9, OpenGLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button