Search Issue Tracker
Duplicating game object crashes Editor on AwakeFromLoadQueue::DetermineQueueIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "duplicationBug.zip"
2. Place the prefab in Prefabs/Block into the scene
5. Select the block game object which you just placed
6. Press ctrl+d
Reproduced on: 2018.3.13f1
Doesn't reproduce on: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a10
0x0000000140C4E502 (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::DetermineQueueIndex
0x0000000140C4CAE4 (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::Add
0x0000000140E45BAA (Unity) DirtyAndAwakeFromLoadAfterMerge
0x0000000141247056 (Unity) PasteGameObjectPasteboardData
0x00000001412376F3 (Unity) DuplicateGameObjectsUsingPasteboard
0x00000001423C6AD8 (Unity) Unsupported_CUSTOM_DuplicateGameObjectsUsingPasteboard
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform