Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Duplicating a game object causes freeze or crash on GameObject::IsActiveIgnoreImplicitPrefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Duplicate the GameObject (CTRL + D or CMD + D)
Actual result: Unity freezes or crashes.
Expected result: The Game Object is duplicated.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Regression introduced in: 2018.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1.
- Unity 2020.1.0a11 duplicates the item at first, throws failed assertion and freezes on second duplication.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual