Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Duplicating a game object causes freeze or crash on GameObject::IsActiveIgnoreImplicitPrefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Duplicate the GameObject (CTRL + D or CMD + D)
Actual result: Unity freezes or crashes.
Expected result: The Game Object is duplicated.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Regression introduced in: 2018.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1.
- Unity 2020.1.0a11 duplicates the item at first, throws failed assertion and freezes on second duplication.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called