Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Duplicating a game object causes freeze or crash on GameObject::IsActiveIgnoreImplicitPrefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Duplicate the GameObject (CTRL + D or CMD + D)
Actual result: Unity freezes or crashes.
Expected result: The Game Object is duplicated.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Regression introduced in: 2018.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1.
- Unity 2020.1.0a11 duplicates the item at first, throws failed assertion and freezes on second duplication.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display