Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Duplicating a game object causes freeze or crash on GameObject::IsActiveIgnoreImplicitPrefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Duplicate the GameObject (CTRL + D or CMD + D)
Actual result: Unity freezes or crashes.
Expected result: The Game Object is duplicated.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Regression introduced in: 2018.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1.
- Unity 2020.1.0a11 duplicates the item at first, throws failed assertion and freezes on second duplication.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes