Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Duplicating a game object causes freeze or crash on GameObject::IsActiveIgnoreImplicitPrefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Duplicate the GameObject (CTRL + D or CMD + D)
Actual result: Unity freezes or crashes.
Expected result: The Game Object is duplicated.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Regression introduced in: 2018.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1.
- Unity 2020.1.0a11 duplicates the item at first, throws failed assertion and freezes on second duplication.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project