Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
Duplicating a GameObject twice, causes a change in the duplicated transforms Scale value.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. In the Hierarchy, select Banana/A/B and notice that B GameObject uses a Scale of 1,1,1.
3. Duplicate B GameObject.
4. Duplicate B(1) GameObject and observe that the second duplicated GameObject now uses a Scale value of 1.000001
Expected behavior: The Scale value should not change when duplicating a GameObject.
Actual behavior: Duplicating a GameObject twice, causes a change in the duplicated transforms Scale value.
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4
Not reproducible: 5.3.6f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position