Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Duplicating a GameObject twice, causes a change in the duplicated transforms Scale value.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. In the Hierarchy, select Banana/A/B and notice that B GameObject uses a Scale of 1,1,1.
3. Duplicate B GameObject.
4. Duplicate B(1) GameObject and observe that the second duplicated GameObject now uses a Scale value of 1.000001
Expected behavior: The Scale value should not change when duplicating a GameObject.
Actual behavior: Duplicating a GameObject twice, causes a change in the duplicated transforms Scale value.
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4
Not reproducible: 5.3.6f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh