Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Duplicating a GameObject twice, causes a change in the duplicated transforms Scale value.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. In the Hierarchy, select Banana/A/B and notice that B GameObject uses a Scale of 1,1,1.
3. Duplicate B GameObject.
4. Duplicate B(1) GameObject and observe that the second duplicated GameObject now uses a Scale value of 1.000001
Expected behavior: The Scale value should not change when duplicating a GameObject.
Actual behavior: Duplicating a GameObject twice, causes a change in the duplicated transforms Scale value.
Reproducible: 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4
Not reproducible: 5.3.6f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project