Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Null object is created when dropping Sprite to Array in Inspector
1. Open attached project "List Bug.zip"
2. Attach "Assets\Test.cs" script to any object
3. Drag any Sprite onto the list (List itself, not an empty cell in the list)
Expected result: Sprite gets added to the list
Actual result: A null cell is added to the list
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b2
Notes: Seems to only repro with Sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in version: 2021.1.0a5
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.3f1