Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Null object is created when dropping Sprite to Array in Inspector
1. Open attached project "List Bug.zip"
2. Attach "Assets\Test.cs" script to any object
3. Drag any Sprite onto the list (List itself, not an empty cell in the list)
Expected result: Sprite gets added to the list
Actual result: A null cell is added to the list
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b2
Notes: Seems to only repro with Sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"