Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Dropdown doesn't close when clicking outside it under certain cicumstance
1. Open the attached project (Overcharge Strip.zip)
2. Open the Test scene
3. Try opening Fullscreen Mode, Resolution, Anti-aliasing dropdowns
4. Observe that they do not behave the way they should
5. Delete the Canvas and Graphics Raycaster components from the GameController -> Canvas_UI -> Window_Options_Top game object
Expected: the dropdowns should not be opening above the initial dropdown position and should close when clicked outside the dropdown when they are children of the object with a Canvas, which in turn is a child of another object with a Canvas
Reproduced in 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Could not test in earlier version because the UI objects in question are in the prefab, but the prefab breaks in earlier versions and I am not able to reproduce the issue by recreating the prefab and its structure
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website