Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Dropdown doesn't close when clicking outside it under certain cicumstance
1. Open the attached project (Overcharge Strip.zip)
2. Open the Test scene
3. Try opening Fullscreen Mode, Resolution, Anti-aliasing dropdowns
4. Observe that they do not behave the way they should
5. Delete the Canvas and Graphics Raycaster components from the GameController -> Canvas_UI -> Window_Options_Top game object
Expected: the dropdowns should not be opening above the initial dropdown position and should close when clicked outside the dropdown when they are children of the object with a Canvas, which in turn is a child of another object with a Canvas
Reproduced in 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Could not test in earlier version because the UI objects in question are in the prefab, but the prefab breaks in earlier versions and I am not able to reproduce the issue by recreating the prefab and its structure
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project