Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Dropdown box isn't drawn when disabled and renabled
1. Open Unity
2. Open attached project
3. Open "DropdownTest" scene
4. Press "Play"
5. Click the "Button"
6. Select any "Option" from the "Dropdown" box
7. Click "OK" button
8. Click the "Button"
9. Press "Dropdown" box
Expected result: When you click on "Dropdown", you can select another "Option"
Actual result: When you click on "Dropdown" box, it isn't drawn and you can't select another "Option"
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0f3. 2017.1.0a6
Not Reproduced on Unity 5.5.3f1
Regression on Unity 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open