Search Issue Tracker
Drop down menu is opened in the top right corner
1. Import a model
2. Click on it in the project view
3. Click on Root node to expand the drop down menu
4. Select the node that's called the same as the model is
5. Click on the setting again to expand the drop down
6. Notice that it is open in the top right corner
7. Select "None"
8. Open the drop down again
9. Notice that it's opened in the right place
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file