Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[GPU Sorting] [Crash] OSX crashes when a VFX asset using GPU sorting is viewed in the scene/game view.
1. On OSX, Open Unity 2019.3.0a12 or later.
2. Import the VFX Graph package (7.0.1 or later)
3. Create a default VFX asset
4. Drag the asset in the hierarchy or scene (make sure either the scene or game view is visible)
5. If nothing happens, open the asset in the VFX Window so it would compile.
6. Mac hangs, then crashes and restarts.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10 and lower
Mac crash at:
com.apple.CoreDisplay 0x00007fff3c1c2e38 CoreDisplay::GPU::GPU(__GPUWranglerGPU*, dispatch_queue_s*) + 792
8 com.apple.CoreDisplay 0x00007fff3c1d7dc5 invocation function for block
- discovered during 7.0.1 validation, was presumed to be a temporary trunk issue, still repros 2 weeks later, so logging it.
- repros on HDRP, Universal, or when no SRP is assigned.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs