Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[GPU Sorting] [Crash] OSX crashes when a VFX asset using GPU sorting is viewed in the scene/game view.
1. On OSX, Open Unity 2019.3.0a12 or later.
2. Import the VFX Graph package (7.0.1 or later)
3. Create a default VFX asset
4. Drag the asset in the hierarchy or scene (make sure either the scene or game view is visible)
5. If nothing happens, open the asset in the VFX Window so it would compile.
6. Mac hangs, then crashes and restarts.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10 and lower
Mac crash at:
com.apple.CoreDisplay 0x00007fff3c1c2e38 CoreDisplay::GPU::GPU(__GPUWranglerGPU*, dispatch_queue_s*) + 792
8 com.apple.CoreDisplay 0x00007fff3c1d7dc5 invocation function for block
- discovered during 7.0.1 validation, was presumed to be a temporary trunk issue, still repros 2 weeks later, so logging it.
- repros on HDRP, Universal, or when no SRP is assigned.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"