Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
DrawMeshInstancedIndirect draws nothing when passed camera
1. Open project attached(DrawMeshInstancedIndirectBug.zip).
2. Open scene "instancetest".
3. Press play
4. Select object "InstanceDraw"
5. Toggle the "Use Cam" bool. Observe nothing is drawn when using camera.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0b1.
Works fine on: 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1.
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released