Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
DrawDefaultInspector() displays enums differently from EditorGUILayout.EnumPopup when using Custom Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1115381-DrawDefaultInspectorEnumPopup_1" and scene "EnumTest"
2. Select the "EnumTest" GameObject from the Hierarchy window to see its Inspector window
3. Observe Inspector window
Expected result: the top enum dropdown shows the associated Enum's Description attributes (like the one below it)
Actual result: the top enum dropdown shows the associated Enum's entries directly
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1 and older (EnumPopup did not use Description attribute)
Usage of System.ComponentModel.DescriptionAttribute in the EnumPopup has been replaced by a new attribute UnityEngine.InspectorNameAttribute. This attribute will be used in both EnumPopup dropdown and the default property drawer for enums to change the displayed name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project