Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
DrawDefaultInspector() displays enums differently from EditorGUILayout.EnumPopup when using Custom Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1115381-DrawDefaultInspectorEnumPopup_1" and scene "EnumTest"
2. Select the "EnumTest" GameObject from the Hierarchy window to see its Inspector window
3. Observe Inspector window
Expected result: the top enum dropdown shows the associated Enum's Description attributes (like the one below it)
Actual result: the top enum dropdown shows the associated Enum's entries directly
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1 and older (EnumPopup did not use Description attribute)
Usage of System.ComponentModel.DescriptionAttribute in the EnumPopup has been replaced by a new attribute UnityEngine.InspectorNameAttribute. This attribute will be used in both EnumPopup dropdown and the default property drawer for enums to change the displayed name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website