Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
DrawDefaultInspector() displays enums differently from EditorGUILayout.EnumPopup when using Custom Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1115381-DrawDefaultInspectorEnumPopup_1" and scene "EnumTest"
2. Select the "EnumTest" GameObject from the Hierarchy window to see its Inspector window
3. Observe Inspector window
Expected result: the top enum dropdown shows the associated Enum's Description attributes (like the one below it)
Actual result: the top enum dropdown shows the associated Enum's entries directly
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1 and older (EnumPopup did not use Description attribute)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'