Search Issue Tracker
[Visualization] Missing Global Illumination Visualisations in the Scene View of Albedo, Emissive, Irradiance, Directionality
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "GIVisualisationMissing"
3. Wait until lightmaps are built
4. Switch scene camera Draw Mode to Global Illumination > albedo or emissive or irradiance or directionality (see GIF)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration