Search Issue Tracker
[Visualization] Missing Global Illumination Visualisations in the Scene View of Albedo, Emissive, Irradiance, Directionality
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "GIVisualisationMissing"
3. Wait until lightmaps are built
4. Switch scene camera Draw Mode to Global Illumination > albedo or emissive or irradiance or directionality (see GIF)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%