Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Visualization] Missing Global Illumination Visualisations in the Scene View of Albedo, Emissive, Irradiance, Directionality
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "GIVisualisationMissing"
3. Wait until lightmaps are built
4. Switch scene camera Draw Mode to Global Illumination > albedo or emissive or irradiance or directionality (see GIF)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework