Search Issue Tracker
[Visualization] Missing Global Illumination Visualisations in the Scene View of Albedo, Emissive, Irradiance, Directionality
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "GIVisualisationMissing"
3. Wait until lightmaps are built
4. Switch scene camera Draw Mode to Global Illumination > albedo or emissive or irradiance or directionality (see GIF)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14