Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
10 times longer asset bundle building when building multiple small asset bundles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "assetbundletest.zip"
2. Click "Assets/Build AssetBundles" - 16 asset bundles each containing 1 picture will be built
3. Wait for building to finish
4. Take a look at console output
Result: it took Unity Editor about 40 seconds to build 16 assetbundles, about 10 times longer than before
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a4, 5.5.0b11 - took about 40 seconds to build
Not reproducible with: 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0a3 - took about 4 seconds to build
Regression introduced in 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"