Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Dragging and releasing Scroll Rect makes its velocity to be calculated infinitely
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BugReporter"
3. Play the scene
4. In the Game view grab Scroll Rect drag it down and release it
5. Notice that Scroll Rect velocity is calculated infinitely (attached a gif "scroll" )
Note: If you stop Scroll Rect by clicking on it, velocity is not calculated infinitely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file