Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Dragging and releasing Scroll Rect makes its velocity to be calculated infinitely
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BugReporter"
3. Play the scene
4. In the Game view grab Scroll Rect drag it down and release it
5. Notice that Scroll Rect velocity is calculated infinitely (attached a gif "scroll" )
Note: If you stop Scroll Rect by clicking on it, velocity is not calculated infinitely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area