Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Dragging and releasing Scroll Rect makes its velocity to be calculated infinitely
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BugReporter"
3. Play the scene
4. In the Game view grab Scroll Rect drag it down and release it
5. Notice that Scroll Rect velocity is calculated infinitely (attached a gif "scroll" )
Note: If you stop Scroll Rect by clicking on it, velocity is not calculated infinitely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete