Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Dragging and releasing Scroll Rect makes its velocity to be calculated infinitely
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BugReporter"
3. Play the scene
4. In the Game view grab Scroll Rect drag it down and release it
5. Notice that Scroll Rect velocity is calculated infinitely (attached a gif "scroll" )
Note: If you stop Scroll Rect by clicking on it, velocity is not calculated infinitely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset