Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Dragging and releasing Scroll Rect makes its velocity to be calculated infinitely
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BugReporter"
3. Play the scene
4. In the Game view grab Scroll Rect drag it down and release it
5. Notice that Scroll Rect velocity is calculated infinitely (attached a gif "scroll" )
Note: If you stop Scroll Rect by clicking on it, velocity is not calculated infinitely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window