Search Issue Tracker
Dragging and dropping a script into a component's slot crashes the Editor when the Inspector is in Debug mode
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Football"
3. Select GameObject "Ball_AI" in the Hierarchy
4. Turn Debug Mode in the Inspector
5. Drag and drop script "Shoot" into "ShootAI' slot in the "ShootAI" component
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.20a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open