Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Dragged scene is placed in the wrong position in Build Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with e.g. 10 scenes
2. Go to Build Settings
3. Add all scenes in Build
4. Try to sort them
Expected behavior: dragged scene is placed in the right position
Actual behavior: drag don't work or dragged scene is placed in the wrong position
Reproducible: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website