Search Issue Tracker
Drag and drop re-parenting does not work for multi-selection
In the editor hierarchy selecting multiple GOs and (shift-click) and dragging them on to another GO (and release mouse) moves (re-parents) only one of the selected GOs.
1. Open new scene.
2. Add 1 sphere.
3. Add 4 planes.
In the Hierarchy window:
4. Select the 4 planes (shift click)
5. Drag on to Sphere - and release mouse.
6. Observe 1 plane is nested under the Sphere while 3 planes are not moved.
(Tested on mac 3.5)
I expected all the selected GOs to become children of the GO they were dragged on to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker