Search Issue Tracker
Drag and drop re-parenting does not work for multi-selection
In the editor hierarchy selecting multiple GOs and (shift-click) and dragging them on to another GO (and release mouse) moves (re-parents) only one of the selected GOs.
1. Open new scene.
2. Add 1 sphere.
3. Add 4 planes.
In the Hierarchy window:
4. Select the 4 planes (shift click)
5. Drag on to Sphere - and release mouse.
6. Observe 1 plane is nested under the Sphere while 3 planes are not moved.
(Tested on mac 3.5)
I expected all the selected GOs to become children of the GO they were dragged on to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator