Search Issue Tracker
Drag and drop re-parenting does not work for multi-selection
In the editor hierarchy selecting multiple GOs and (shift-click) and dragging them on to another GO (and release mouse) moves (re-parents) only one of the selected GOs.
1. Open new scene.
2. Add 1 sphere.
3. Add 4 planes.
In the Hierarchy window:
4. Select the 4 planes (shift click)
5. Drag on to Sphere - and release mouse.
6. Observe 1 plane is nested under the Sphere while 3 planes are not moved.
(Tested on mac 3.5)
I expected all the selected GOs to become children of the GO they were dragged on to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events