Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Drag and drop applies changes to a prefab with timeline when in preview mode which cannot be reverted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Create a new GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Add a timeline to a GameObject via the Timeline Editor window
4. Drag and drop 'GameObject' to the Project View to create a prefab
5. Make any changes to the GameObject
6. Make sure Timeline is in Preview mode
7. Drag and drop 'GameObject' on top of the GameObject prefab in the Project View
Actual behavior: changes were applied to a GameObject which was in Preview mode which cannot be reverted
Expected result: drag and drop shouldn't apply changes to a prefab when in Preview mode
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Fixed in: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website