Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Drag and drop a child on the parent" operation doesn't dirty the scene
1. Create a new project
2. Add a GameObject "Root"
3. Add two children to it ("Child1" and "Child2")
Hierarchy should looks like
4. Save the scene, so it is not dirty
5. Drag "Child1" onto "Root"
Child1 is placed under Child2 (wrong)
Scene is still not dirty (correct)
Expected result: No changes. Child1 keeps the position and scene is not dirty
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode