Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Drag and drop a child on the parent" operation doesn't dirty the scene
1. Create a new project
2. Add a GameObject "Root"
3. Add two children to it ("Child1" and "Child2")
Hierarchy should looks like
4. Save the scene, so it is not dirty
5. Drag "Child1" onto "Root"
Child1 is placed under Child2 (wrong)
Scene is still not dirty (correct)
Expected result: No changes. Child1 keeps the position and scene is not dirty
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine