Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Drag and drop a child on the parent" operation doesn't dirty the scene
1. Create a new project
2. Add a GameObject "Root"
3. Add two children to it ("Child1" and "Child2")
Hierarchy should looks like
4. Save the scene, so it is not dirty
5. Drag "Child1" onto "Root"
Child1 is placed under Child2 (wrong)
Scene is still not dirty (correct)
Expected result: No changes. Child1 keeps the position and scene is not dirty
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.