Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Drag and drop a child on the parent" operation doesn't dirty the scene
1. Create a new project
2. Add a GameObject "Root"
3. Add two children to it ("Child1" and "Child2")
Hierarchy should looks like
4. Save the scene, so it is not dirty
5. Drag "Child1" onto "Root"
Child1 is placed under Child2 (wrong)
Scene is still not dirty (correct)
Expected result: No changes. Child1 keeps the position and scene is not dirty
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)