Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
"Drag and drop a child on the parent" operation doesn't dirty the scene
1. Create a new project
2. Add a GameObject "Root"
3. Add two children to it ("Child1" and "Child2")
Hierarchy should looks like
4. Save the scene, so it is not dirty
5. Drag "Child1" onto "Root"
Child1 is placed under Child2 (wrong)
Scene is still not dirty (correct)
Expected result: No changes. Child1 keeps the position and scene is not dirty
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made