Search Issue Tracker
[WindowsBootstrapper] Selected components are not saved if the Bootstrapper ends with an error
Note: Windows-related issue.
1. Run Download assistant.
2. Note current selection and change components selection (select/deselect some components).
3.Turn off the internet connection.
4. Proceed to installation.
5. You'll get an error. Press Cancel.
6. Turn on internet connection, run DA again and proceed to Choose Components page.
Actual result: Last Components choice is not remembered, you will see previous variant.
Expected result: Last Components choice is remembered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first