Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Double slash at the end of the "Assets" folder path crashes editor when invoked
1. Open attached project and click on "Test/Run" menu item
==> Editor crashes after invoking AssetDatabase.ImportAsset("Assets\\");
Before V2 the error message was thrown:
CreateAsset: Cannot create Assets Folder!
After enabling V2 in Version 2019.4.26f1, two assertions are thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: 'type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: '!subFilter.dbPath.empty() || subFilter.type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Version 2020.3.1f1 crashes and till the latest trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU