Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Double slash at the end of the "Assets" folder path crashes editor when invoked
1. Open attached project and click on "Test/Run" menu item
==> Editor crashes after invoking AssetDatabase.ImportAsset("Assets\\");
Before V2 the error message was thrown:
CreateAsset: Cannot create Assets Folder!
After enabling V2 in Version 2019.4.26f1, two assertions are thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: 'type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: '!subFilter.dbPath.empty() || subFilter.type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Version 2020.3.1f1 crashes and till the latest trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio