Search Issue Tracker
[DotsShooter] BuildSettings asset is unloaded during build
Steps to reproduce :
- import the dots sample project
- select menu item A2/Bugs/Build gets wrong executable name
- wait for build to finish
- observe that executable in builds/Win-Client has name "Default Product.exe" instead of "DotsSample.exe"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source