Search Issue Tracker
.NET HttpClient class is 2-3 times slower than TcpClient when uploading same File
1. Open the lined "UploadSpeedTestProject"
2. Open Task Manager, sort by Network usage
3. Edit Line 19 of UploadTest.cs to match your device
4. In the UploadTest menuItem, click TestHttpClient, upload will start, check network usage
5. Click TestTcpClient, check network usage
Expected result: Upload time and network usage are the same (or very similar)
Actual result: HttpClient Upload is 2-3 times slower.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Notes: The difference seems to be noticeable only during the first test, after that the speeds seem to equalize for a while
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets