Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[.NET 4.6] Unexpected GC allocations in List.AddRange
1. Open the attached project (AddRange2.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Open the Profiler, search for "Repro" and observe that it allocates some bytes
Expected: List.AddRange doesn't allocate any bytes as it doesn't in .NET 3.5
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets