Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[.NET 3.5] Unity crashes when adding structs with a multidimensional array of itself to a data structure
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Wait for the Editor to crash
Expected: The scene starts and runs
Actual: The editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Fixed with the new .NET 4.x runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2