Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[.NET 3.5] Unity crashes when adding structs with a multidimensional array of itself to a data structure
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Wait for the Editor to crash
Expected: The scene starts and runs
Actual: The editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Fixed with the new .NET 4.x runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting