Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[.NET 3.5] Unity crashes when adding structs with a multidimensional array of itself to a data structure
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Wait for the Editor to crash
Expected: The scene starts and runs
Actual: The editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Fixed with the new .NET 4.x runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()