Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
".Meta" files with a "UTF-8" BOM can cause the YAML parser to freeze Unity
1. Download "Furniture.zip"
2. Create a New Project
3. Import assets from inside "Furniture.zip"
4. Notice a Freeze
Expected Result: Asset import finishes successfully
Actual Result: Asset import fails
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.11f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used