Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
".Meta" files with a "UTF-8" BOM can cause the YAML parser to freeze Unity
1. Download "Furniture.zip"
2. Create a New Project
3. Import assets from inside "Furniture.zip"
4. Notice a Freeze
Expected Result: Asset import finishes successfully
Actual Result: Asset import fails
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.11f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes