Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
".Meta" files with a "UTF-8" BOM can cause the YAML parser to freeze Unity
1. Download "Furniture.zip"
2. Create a New Project
3. Import assets from inside "Furniture.zip"
4. Notice a Freeze
Expected Result: Asset import finishes successfully
Actual Result: Asset import fails
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.11f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected