Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
".Meta" files with a "UTF-8" BOM can cause the YAML parser to freeze Unity
1. Download "Furniture.zip"
2. Create a New Project
3. Import assets from inside "Furniture.zip"
4. Notice a Freeze
Expected Result: Asset import finishes successfully
Actual Result: Asset import fails
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.11f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode