Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
".Meta" files with a "UTF-8" BOM can cause the YAML parser to freeze Unity
1. Download "Furniture.zip"
2. Create a New Project
3. Import assets from inside "Furniture.zip"
4. Notice a Freeze
Expected Result: Asset import finishes successfully
Actual Result: Asset import fails
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.11f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project