Search Issue Tracker
DontDestroyOnLoad destroys GameObject in the build when the game is built in Android
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Play the scene
3. Type user: admin, password: admin and press Login
A new scene should load, you can see that username "admin" was saved and it is visible in the right top corner.
4. In user's project zip "case_1055928-ARTest.zip" you can find showEAT.apk, install it in Android device
5. Launch "showEAT" app, type user: admin, password: admin and press Login
Username is not visible in the top right corner.
Expected result: DontDestroyOnLoad does not destroy GameObject
Actual result: DontDestroyOnLoad does destroy GameObject
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.1.7f1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4 and lower (Vuforia ExtensionImport.cs does not contain 'targetArchitectures')
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors