Search Issue Tracker
DontDestroyOnLoad destroys GameObject in the build when the game is built in Android
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Play the scene
3. Type user: admin, password: admin and press Login
A new scene should load, you can see that username "admin" was saved and it is visible in the right top corner.
4. In user's project zip "case_1055928-ARTest.zip" you can find showEAT.apk, install it in Android device
5. Launch "showEAT" app, type user: admin, password: admin and press Login
Username is not visible in the top right corner.
Expected result: DontDestroyOnLoad does not destroy GameObject
Actual result: DontDestroyOnLoad does destroy GameObject
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.1.7f1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4 and lower (Vuforia ExtensionImport.cs does not contain 'targetArchitectures')
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle