Search Issue Tracker
DontDestroyOnLoad appears on a specific scene when no script is enabled in any gameobject
1. Open repro project(link in edit)
2. Play 'Terrain' scene
Expected: there is no enabled script in this scene so 'DontDestroyOnLoad' should not appear
Actual result: when scene is played, in Hierarchy 'DontDestroyOnLoad' appears
Reproduced: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.1f1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock